Thank you for your interest in purchasing the Mindful Organization Method training course created and provided by The Organized Couple (“Company”). The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the Company. By purchasing our online training course and its accompanying materials and content (collectively “Course”) through www.mindfulorganizationmethod.com (“Site”) you agree to these terms and conditions and all policies found on our Site. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING OUR COURSE AND ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY TRAINING MATERIALS. A breach or violation of any of these terms will result in an immediate termination of your enrollment in the Course without a refund. All notices, enquiries, issues, or questions related to these terms shall be sent to us in writing to email@example.com.
Course Description and Deliverables. The following materials and content shall be provided to you upon your purchase of the Course.
· The Mindful Organization Method Training Program
· 8 weeks of group coaching calls, starting on the date of purchase
· A private, online community
· The price per Course is set out on our Site and payment must be received in advance of starting the Course.
· The Company accepts the following credit and debit cards including: a) Visa; b) MasterCard; c) American Express; and, d) PayPal. When placing an order online, you will need: a) The address the card’s statement is sent to (billing address); b) The card number and expiration date; and, c) The 3 or 4-digit code found only on the card (CVV2 code).
· Your purchase is final. No refunds will be afforded, and you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
· All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit/debit card charge placed on the Site. You agree that you will not chargeback any amounts charged to your credit/debit card. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If a credit is due, simply contact us and the Company will gladly issue it. Unnecessary chargebacks are theft and can be prosecuted. If you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently on our Site, please contact us for immediate resolution.
· You represent and warrant that all information provided upon registration for the Course is true, complete, and accurate.
· You represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Course.
· You shall not use our Course or its accompanying materials for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor shall you, in the use of our Course, violate any laws or regulations in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
· You shall not upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our online Course and training.
· You shall not share your username(s) and/or password(s) with any third-parties. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
· By purchasing and participating in this course, you agree to behave appropriately during coaching calls and in the private, online community. Any disruptive, inappropriate, or unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Should you violate this provision, your enrollment in the course will be immediately terminated, you will be removed from the online community, and you will not be eligible for a refund.
· The information contained in our Course materials is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas obtained from this Course, you are taking full responsibility for your own actions.
· The Course education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual. We do not represent or warrant that the Course will meet your specific individualized expectations.
· Our content is for personal use only, and to only be used in conjunction with this training Course.
· The Company reserves the right to alter Course materials without prior notice and without liability.
· We will send you information relating to your Course (account) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
· Sharing your unique Course materials is strictly prohibited and may result in an infringement.
· You understand and agree that the reproduction, redistribution, and resale of Course materials in any form is strictly prohibited.
· Course materials and content may not be sold, transferred, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Company, or its designated agent.
· You acknowledge and agree that our Site, services, and products contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and is the sole property of us. You agree to not disclose, disseminate, or use any confidential or proprietary information belonging to Company, whether or not in written form.
· We reserve the right to use any information communicated during coaching calls and in the online community for our marketing purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability.
· The Company does not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Course will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
· The Course and all its materials and products delivered to you are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
· In no case shall Company, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of our Course or any products procured using the Course, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Course or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the Course or any content (or product) transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Course, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
· You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
· As part of the course, we may provide templates for certain contracts that are necessary to run a professional organization services business. We are not liable for any disputes or damages that may arise from your use of these templates. The templates we provide are not a substitute for competent legal advice. Prior to using any contract template, you should seek proper legal advice from a local attorney that is familiar with the laws in your jurisdiction.
· In the event that any provision of these terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
· The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
· No term or condition of this Agreement shall be deemed to have been waived except by written instrument of the party charged, and each waiver shall operate only as to the specific term or condition waived.
· No provision of these terms shall be interpreted against any party because such party or its legal representative drafted such provision. Each party to this agreement had the opportunity to consult with legal counsel regarding the rights and obligations under this agreement and has thoroughly reviewed the terms.
· Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these terms shall not be construed against the drafting party. Section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation or the construction of any provision hereof.
· These terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on our Site or in respect to the Course constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Course, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Attorney’s Fees.
· These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law provisions and the parties agree to submit any dispute to courts of competent jurisdiction in Miami-Dade County Florida only, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to recovery of reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
· The termination of this Agreement shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party or affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination. The obligations and liabilities hereunder shall survive indefinitely.
Waiver of Trial by Jury.
· EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ANY CONTROVERSY THAT MAY ARISE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS IS LIKELY TO INVOLVE COMPLICATED AND DIFFICULT ISSUES AND, THEREFORE, EACH SUCH PARTY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.